Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things Be Happening

The studio is quite chilly, a bit too cold for bare feet but I will have to endure. I don't want to write too much and lose the interest of you the reader so I will keep this brief. The new album is coming along splendidly although it is taking a little longer than expected but I am still confident it will be released on time. As most are aware we are still calling the project "Condemned by Freedom." So far we have six tracks completed, discarded three tracks and are still composing the rest of the album. I am very impressed by the outcome of the songs and am fully confident that this is the best Manus Obscura has created.

In other news, Manus Obscura is ecstatic that we have been placed at #1 in Reverbnation.com's electronic charts for New Hampshire.

www.reverbnation.com/manusobscura

www.myspace.com/manusobscura

www.purevolume.com/manusobscura

No comments:

Post a Comment